- Players roll custom dice to determine category ? Philadelphia or World ? and how many answers they?ll need to score points.
- Philadelphia side example: From 1986 — when Steve Carlton did it for the 14th time — through 2019, ten different pitchers have made multiple opening day starts for Philadelphia. (Can you name 5?)
- World side example: Ten Americans won four or more gold medals at a single Olympic Games from 1980 to 2018? (Can you name 4?)
- First player or team to 21 wins.
- The perfect gift for fans, trivia night, or anybody who just loves sports!