- Players roll custom dice to determine category — Chicago or World — and how many answers they’ll need to score points.
- Chicago side example: Other than Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen, can you name 4 (out of 8) other Bulls who earned three straight NBA championship rings in 1996, 1997, and 1998?
- World side example: Through 2020, can you name 5 (out of 12) quarterbacks who have made 3 or more Super Bowl starts?
- First player or team to 21 wins.
- The perfect gift for fans, trivia night, or anybody who just loves sports!