- Players roll custom dice to determine category ? Chicago or World ? and how many answers they?ll need to score points.
- Chicago side example: Eight teammates of Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen earned three straight championship rings in 1996, 1997, and 1998?(Can you name 3?)
- World side example: Ten Americans won four or more gold medals at a single Olympic Games from 1980 to 2018? (Can you name 4?)
- First player or team to 21 wins.
- The perfect gift for fans, trivia night, or anybody who just loves sports!